Wednesday, November 10, 2010

" I'm not Twenty Four...I've Been Nineteen for five years..." by Sachin Garg.


Sachin Garg has come with a story that is working like a glue and you will stick to it till the End. "I'm not Twenty Four...I've Been Nineteen for five years..." is story of Saumya, whose name is so genderfree, that people think that she is a boy. After completing his MBA from MDI when she joins The Lala Steel at Toranagallu, she never thought that her life will be going to change so drastically.
How A Delhite girl survived in small town of karnatka? How She meet an Indian Hippie, Subhro and fall in love with him? How she reacted when she canme to know that Subhro is a IIMC graduate (me Too) and living a life of a traveler? All the drama and plot of the story keep You attached till the last page.

Go and read this work by Sachin.

No comments: