Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Are you a role model to your teen son and daughter? For all parents who care for their children.


Are you a role model to your teen son and daughter? For all parents who care for their children.

Every father and mother, please introspect and explore: Are you worth as a role model to your own son/daughter?
Every son and daughter is learning 24X7 from you (mother as well as father) mainly, even though you think that they are not looking at your behaviour, they are not feeling the way you are. holding each responsibilities in every relationship.

It is a silent training by observing what their parents are doing. The moral values come from parents practicing and not preaching. If you are smoking in front of your child, it will difficult to say to NO for SMOKING. If you are abusing others in front of them, they will learn from you. If you care and help and love, they will learn from you. Few lines from a son/daughter for the good parents are written as under:


When you thought, I was not knowing,
I saw you take care of the house and everyone in it
and I learned to take care and live life for others.


When you thought, I was not knowing,
I saw you working on holidays for all
and I learned that the little money can be the special things in others’ life.

When you thought, I was not knowing,
I saw you skip a meal and go hungry,
and I learned that we all have to feed each other.


When you thought, I was not knowing,
I saw you give your time to help underprivileged people
and I learned that those who have something, should give to those who don't.

When you thought, I was not knowing,
I saw how you handled your responsibilities, even when you fell sick
and I learned that I would have support now as you grow old.


When you thought, I was not knowing,
I saw tears come from your eyes
and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it's alright to cry.

When you thought, I was not knowing,
I saw you in pain and keep silence to yourself
and I wanted to be everything that I could be to you.

When you thought, I was not knowing,
I learned your feet walked and travelled a lot
And now I wanted to massage your feet to give rest.


When you thought, I was not knowing,
I looked you down with headache and depression,
And now I wanted to give oil massage to your hair and head.

When you thought, I was not knowing,
I saw you murmuring a silent prayer,
and I knew there is a BHAGWANji one could always talk to and trust.


'Thanks for all the things I saw, when you thought I wasn't feeling.'
TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE, WHO DO SO MUCH FOR OTHERS
AND THINK NO ONE EVER SEES.

No comments: