Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Child to adult is a journey of 4 to 7 years, includes Puberty and Teenage, where maximum Physical, Emotional, Sexual developmental changes occur,Make teenagers aware of all these changes, health & hygiene along with intellectual education process. Body & Mind needs grooming for future Motherhood and Fatherhood during these Years.
Teenage girls are answered for every query on their physical and sexual development. Be it menstruation , breast development, conceiving, pimple, pubic hair hygiene etc. SEX word is not to be seen as a DIRTY word. SEX is a basic need of the mankind, of every human being, for reproduction and for happy married life. Parents need to discuss sexual development and sexual health with their children at age appropriate. It is a biological need, it is a biological development of primary & secondary sexual organs. Indian society will have to get ready to interact with students now.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017
I Currently work for students grooming std 6th onward on various aspects depending on their age.
I look for Industry Academic Interface due to rapid up-gradation of technology and process and materials, the education institutes need to upgrade their curriculum in consultation with industry experts.
Students also need to learn skills and have practical experience in industries through industrial visits and through guest lectures by industry experts.
School students and parents also can be made aware by industry visits and presentation.
Industry Associations can take up this skills development and curriculum up-gradation, industrial visits and expert lectures.
Recently I visited and joined hands with IPI (Indian Plastics Institute, Vadodara Chapter) to make Students chapter in every engineering colleges around Vadodara gujarat India. Here students and industry experts will create opportunities for interaction and curriculum update according to technological shift and demand by current environment.
Please connect with me for better tomorrow for students.
Dr Jyot Mohan, Vadodara 9978613218 email@example.com
Monday, August 28, 2017
Education reforms revolution in India is the NEED of the hour.
1. Allocate & increase upto 25% budget to education.
2. STOP census duty, election duty and polio duty for teachers. Teachers will never miss classes due to other government activities. Additional government work can be done by so many unemployed youth by outsourcing through them.
3. Give zero-collateral loans for college education up to 10 lakhs. No collateral needed, if you live and study in the Gujarat state, then you are eligible, that is it. The loan should cover tuition fee, books, laptop, equipment, hostel fee, mess fee etc.
4. Give School Principals the power to appoint Cleanliness Manager at a appropriate salary upto Rs 25000 per month. He/she has responsibility get the school cleaned in & out and upload pictures/videos daily on an app. Implications of this app are that every morning one can know the exact no. of malfunctioning school toilets, the exact no. of out of order tube lights across all government and aided schools etc.
5. Have private school refunding fees on a state wide scale. Most of private schools increase fee 10% every year.
6. Arrange teacher training from IIMA or equivalent for teacher training.
7. Provide Tablet/laptop for each teacher. This will save the time of data entry and take attendance and other administrative and communication work, also the parent will receive SMS by lunchtime if kid absent from the school. Audio visual presentation and teaching cane be practiced.
9. Give Principals total autonomy for hiring replacements for teachers who have gone on long leave. No need to send any file for approval to ministry.
10.Give privileges to contract teachers also-
· Fixed monthly pays (50–60% salary hike)
· No more firing-> selection -> rehiring cycle at the end of EACH academic year
· As many casual leaves as regular teachers, earlier they had no leaves.
· Experience certificates just like regular teachers
11.Plan for a CCTV camera in every classroom of all schools. Surprisingly every stakeholder wants it there!
· Principals want it to ensure punctuality of teachers.
· Teachers want it as it results in students in being self-disciplined.
· Students want it as the rowdy behaviour of theft/violence stop due to it.
12. Accord the same respect to teachers as soldiers. Rs 1 Crore for Stabbed Teacher’s Family. Believe that teachers are as important to India’s future as soldiers. Same *1 crore* rule is applicable to any citizen belonging to Army, BSF, CRPF, CISF, NIA, NDMC, MCD, Police, Fire Fighters.
13. Remove the most atrocious private school policy – criteria for nursery admission.
14. Do video recording of Nursery admission Lottery. Earlier schools were totally operating without any restriction.
15. Stop fancy & costly admission prospectuses. No school can charge more than 25/- for any registration. Want to give 100-page fancy prospectus with glossy pages, now give it for free!
16.Take over a private school by force If any malpractices found in school administration and management
17. Remove of management quota from school admission.
18. Set up model schools which will pave roadmap to ultimate goal – *“Making govt schools better than or equal to private schools”*
19. Display no. of illiterate students publicly. Isn’t it horrifying that 74% of Class 6th kids can’t read their own book. Establish a public dashboard in each school with data on how many kids cannot recognise characters, can recognise characters, can read words, paragraphs, stories, complex stories.
20. Identify and create a batch of “teacher’s teacher” on education trip to best institutes.
21.Class Room strength to be hiked by 50% in 2yrs, with the aim is to ensure that 30 students maximum in each classroom.
22. All schools to be whitewashed during summer vacation on a compulsory basis. Budget and approval allocated for total revamp of infrastructure across all schools.
23. All staff rooms to get a face lift to ensure a welcoming ambience for teachers – high-quality tables and chairs, tea/coffee vending machines, clean toilets.
Friday, August 11, 2017
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Need for National Exam Authority of India. EXTERNAL students with EXAM fees only
Engineering & Medical & Paramedical Colleges have ENGLISH medium only in India. so National EXAM Authority can be established to conduct exam all over India for all colleges & Universities. Every year for all semesters/year exams will be conducted by this National Exam Authority of India.This method will standardised the education at one level all over India.
It will save cost and make education affordable to students. There is no need to pay lakhs of rupees of fees and physically move to colleges. Many colleges do not have adequate as well as QUALITY faculties to teach.
Technology have made information availability very easy. Online material is only click away. So colleges and universities teaching theory is very easily available almost FREE from online sources.
So college and universities have to change their curriculum and pedagogy completely to meet the demand of grooming students to meet their professional needs.
Colleges should be more practical and experimental oriented teaching methodology in the classroom and outside the classroom.Case study methods and site and business visits every week is necessary. Many college only arrange one visit in one semester, which is very less. Industry experts lectures needed on weekly basis.
Government should start admitting external students in their engineering colleges for Degree & Diploma as well as for ITI, who will not be attending any classes in colleges. External students will study on their own with their own sources and appear for the college exams. External students can even join industry and have on the job training and experience and also study for the certificates as external students.
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
BRA or BRALESS,
Breasts will sag due to gravity due to its own weight increases
What the mother told their teenage daughter or what the advertisements for bras told the teenage girls is that BRA is almost a necessity, like your basic need. One follows what society follow. Society's concept of breasts is that would remain in their firm, uplifted attitude, on their own, for our entire lives. Advertising and mass media messages have convinced us of that myth, and the myth that breasts will sag unless we "properly support" them with BRA. There is no medical reason to wear a bra, so the decision is yours, based on your own personal comfort, belief and aesthetics. Whether you have always worn a bra or always gone braless, age and weight of breasts will naturally cause your breasts to sag. The point to remember is that they will assume a more relaxed, adult position whether they are supported OR NOT!
Except for the females who find bras especially comfortable or uncomfortable, the decision to wear or not wear one is purely aesthetic - or emotional. If you don't enjoy it, and job or social pressures don't force you into it, don't bother to wear BRA. A mistaken popular belief maintains that wearing a bra strengthens your breasts and prevents their eventual sagging. But you sag because of the proportion of fat and tissue in your breasts, and no bra changes that. Going bra-free can actually cause breasts to sag less. Bras can cause breasts to sag because chest muscles are worked less when breasts are supported and confined in a bra. Over time, these muscles and also ligaments can atrophy (shrink in size) because of lack of use. It is basically a matter of "Use it or lose it. When the chest muscles and breast ligaments have to bear the weight of the breasts, muscle tone returns.
A minority of the females that do not wear a bra are bothered by the nipples rubbing against the fabric of the blouse or dress. If this occurs, take extra care in choosing the fabric used in the outer clothing, and try to avoid darts and seams that will cause irritation. Wearing a cotton smooth camisole usually offers friction free feeling to nipples.
Training bras are worn for several reasons, such as it's being an indication of growing up and maturing. As adult females normally wear bras, so wearing a bra makes teenager an adult. A more practical one is that the wearer hopes that it will prevent the nipples from protruding through the front of the blouse or dress. Early increases of breast size can be "hidden for a little while longer" with a training bra. When a nipple shows through the outer clothing, it often causes embarrassment to the teenager. The tendency is for her to hide them, as if she were ashamed that they are there or that she should not have them. Even bras on adult females have trouble keeping an erect nipple covered. Maybe we all need to consider working a little harder on our body image? It is interesting that we wear bras to retain a youthful look in older age, but when we were in our youth, we tried our best to look mature than our age.
Adolescence is a transitory phase for all, and everyone will most likely try many things to prevent undesirable development. Age, along with nutrition, emotions, exercise, pregnancy, weight gain/loss, and genetics, will eventually cause the breasts to develop the tendency to assume their natural adult position on the chest wall. A natural assumption is made by many people that the height of the nipple line is an indicator of a female's chronological age. The myth is that if the nipple-line is high, the female SHOULD be younger, and vice versa. The brassiere will offer a "temporary look till you wear" by lifting the breasts and nipples. The concern due to bra wearing that is whether any damage is being done to the breasts, chest, shoulders and back, by the constrictive nature and forceful lifting and pushing action of the bra. Major concern is about forcing the breasts to be "relocated" by pressure from the outside, due to the loss of lymphatic circulation.
Movement of the breasts is a concern of many females, and they may wear bras only to control that movement. We have to ask ourselves whether this is a concern that is based on the myths of fashion, or on the common sense of science. Unsupported breasts of any size will most likely move when the female is walking or moving about. This is a natural movement, and there seems to be a reason for it. One gets breast massage due to breast movement and its relationship to the natural flow of lymphatic fluids in the breasts. Since there is no "heart" to move the lymphatic fluid, we must rely on body movement and muscular contractions to move the fluid. The motion of the muscles during exercise, walking, playing, working helps to move the lymph through the lymphatics at a rate that is ten to fifteen times faster than the usual rate.
In fact, exercise has been promoted to reduce the incidence of breast cancer significantly, although the mechanism for this protective effect has been unknown. Brassieres with thin straps could cause headaches and lead to serious nerve damage. If a strap is so tight that it digs into the shoulder, it puts downward pressure on the cervical nerve. Plastics, colored and synthetic straps may be harmful to skin. The cervical nerve runs from the neck to the shoulder and is an important component of the nerve system. Damaging it can cause frequent headaches, neck pain or numbness. Over time, it can cause pain that radiates from the shoulder all the way down the arms and into the hands.
If you determine that you want to go without the bra, but are facing pressures from your unenlightened employer or peers regarding your appearance, keep in mind that outer clothing can either highlight or camouflage breast movement. How a satin finished pullover or rear buttoning blouse with no detail on the front will move in a way to suggest breast movement even when the breasts are restrained. Shirts, bulky sweaters, shirts with breast pockets, and jackets all distract the eye from the breasts. Try to avoid tucks, and darts, and "fitted" fashions. Hopefully, the day will soon come, when the fact that a female does not wear a bra will be the "norm", and will not attract unwanted attention.
From the time of the daughter’s birth, mom and dad have been guiding in the decisions, and in the formation of values and concepts from which she make decisions in her adult years. Daughters have been programmed to believe that a bra is part of her requisite underwear package. When our mothers were teenager, they did not know about what a bra is now suspected to have side effects and they believed all of those things that "everyone" told them about bras. Reasons about the suspected "bad consequences" of going without a bra and the "good" reasons to wear one are now in question and debatable.
Some members in the society consider breasts, unfortunately, as sexual body parts, instead of the providers of life to the offspring. This leads some to believe that if a female is without a bra, she is suspected of "trying to make a sexual statement", or of "being promiscuous". Some members of our society would prefer females not to draw attention to their breasts in public. We are seeing a gradual change in their views. A female's intentions are often misunderstood by how she dresses. Females that elect to not wear a bra might be considered by some to be signalling many things, including sexual desire, a lack of good taste, a lack of moral fiber, or just plain being "out of style". By designing, merchandising, buying and wearing the fashions of today, we are all communicating a mixed message. While some bras are basic and utilitarian in their appearance and their function, many of them are anything, but to make breast noticeable.
It is nice that they put little flowers or bows on them or trim them up with some delicate lace, so that they make us feel pretty "from the inside out", but some are intended to allow us to wear fashions that are quite sexually alluring. We have strapless bras to allow exposure of all of the body above the nipple line, and demi-cups to allow scooped necklines that expose the upper part of the breasts. Push-up bras, padded bras and even blow-up bras are available, that allow females to appear to have larger (more sexual?) breasts, and some will move the breasts apart or together, to get just that certain amount of cleavage that is "correct". Some brassieres that allow females to wear a neckline cut deep down, and others that allow the back of a dress to dip dangerously low. The reason that females do not want to go without a bra, is that it may draw attention to their breasts, is that about right or wrong?