Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Child to adult is a journey of 4 to 7 years, includes Puberty and Teenage, where maximum Physical, Emotional, Sexual developmental changes occur,Make teenagers aware of all these changes, health & hygiene along with intellectual education process. Body & Mind needs grooming for future Motherhood and Fatherhood during these Years.
Teenage girls are answered for every query on their physical and sexual development. Be it menstruation , breast development, conceiving, pimple, pubic hair hygiene etc. SEX word is not to be seen as a DIRTY word. SEX is a basic need of the mankind, of every human being, for reproduction and for happy married life. Parents need to discuss sexual development and sexual health with their children at age appropriate. It is a biological need, it is a biological development of primary & secondary sexual organs. Indian society will have to get ready to interact with students now.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017
I Currently work for students grooming std 6th onward on various aspects depending on their age.
I look for Industry Academic Interface due to rapid up-gradation of technology and process and materials, the education institutes need to upgrade their curriculum in consultation with industry experts.
Students also need to learn skills and have practical experience in industries through industrial visits and through guest lectures by industry experts.
School students and parents also can be made aware by industry visits and presentation.
Industry Associations can take up this skills development and curriculum up-gradation, industrial visits and expert lectures.
Recently I visited and joined hands with IPI (Indian Plastics Institute, Vadodara Chapter) to make Students chapter in every engineering colleges around Vadodara gujarat India. Here students and industry experts will create opportunities for interaction and curriculum update according to technological shift and demand by current environment.
Please connect with me for better tomorrow for students.
Dr Jyot Mohan, Vadodara 9978613218 email@example.com
Monday, August 28, 2017
Education reforms revolution in India is the NEED of the hour.
1. Allocate & increase upto 25% budget to education.
2. STOP census duty, election duty and polio duty for teachers. Teachers will never miss classes due to other government activities. Additional government work can be done by so many unemployed youth by outsourcing through them.
3. Give zero-collateral loans for college education up to 10 lakhs. No collateral needed, if you live and study in the Gujarat state, then you are eligible, that is it. The loan should cover tuition fee, books, laptop, equipment, hostel fee, mess fee etc.
4. Give School Principals the power to appoint Cleanliness Manager at a appropriate salary upto Rs 25000 per month. He/she has responsibility get the school cleaned in & out and upload pictures/videos daily on an app. Implications of this app are that every morning one can know the exact no. of malfunctioning school toilets, the exact no. of out of order tube lights across all government and aided schools etc.
5. Have private school refunding fees on a state wide scale. Most of private schools increase fee 10% every year.
6. Arrange teacher training from IIMA or equivalent for teacher training.
7. Provide Tablet/laptop for each teacher. This will save the time of data entry and take attendance and other administrative and communication work, also the parent will receive SMS by lunchtime if kid absent from the school. Audio visual presentation and teaching cane be practiced.
9. Give Principals total autonomy for hiring replacements for teachers who have gone on long leave. No need to send any file for approval to ministry.
10.Give privileges to contract teachers also-
· Fixed monthly pays (50–60% salary hike)
· No more firing-> selection -> rehiring cycle at the end of EACH academic year
· As many casual leaves as regular teachers, earlier they had no leaves.
· Experience certificates just like regular teachers
11.Plan for a CCTV camera in every classroom of all schools. Surprisingly every stakeholder wants it there!
· Principals want it to ensure punctuality of teachers.
· Teachers want it as it results in students in being self-disciplined.
· Students want it as the rowdy behaviour of theft/violence stop due to it.
12. Accord the same respect to teachers as soldiers. Rs 1 Crore for Stabbed Teacher’s Family. Believe that teachers are as important to India’s future as soldiers. Same *1 crore* rule is applicable to any citizen belonging to Army, BSF, CRPF, CISF, NIA, NDMC, MCD, Police, Fire Fighters.
13. Remove the most atrocious private school policy – criteria for nursery admission.
14. Do video recording of Nursery admission Lottery. Earlier schools were totally operating without any restriction.
15. Stop fancy & costly admission prospectuses. No school can charge more than 25/- for any registration. Want to give 100-page fancy prospectus with glossy pages, now give it for free!
16.Take over a private school by force If any malpractices found in school administration and management
17. Remove of management quota from school admission.
18. Set up model schools which will pave roadmap to ultimate goal – *“Making govt schools better than or equal to private schools”*
19. Display no. of illiterate students publicly. Isn’t it horrifying that 74% of Class 6th kids can’t read their own book. Establish a public dashboard in each school with data on how many kids cannot recognise characters, can recognise characters, can read words, paragraphs, stories, complex stories.
20. Identify and create a batch of “teacher’s teacher” on education trip to best institutes.
21.Class Room strength to be hiked by 50% in 2yrs, with the aim is to ensure that 30 students maximum in each classroom.
22. All schools to be whitewashed during summer vacation on a compulsory basis. Budget and approval allocated for total revamp of infrastructure across all schools.
23. All staff rooms to get a face lift to ensure a welcoming ambience for teachers – high-quality tables and chairs, tea/coffee vending machines, clean toilets.
Friday, August 11, 2017
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Need for National Exam Authority of India. EXTERNAL students with EXAM fees only
Engineering & Medical & Paramedical Colleges have ENGLISH medium only in India. so National EXAM Authority can be established to conduct exam all over India for all colleges & Universities. Every year for all semesters/year exams will be conducted by this National Exam Authority of India.This method will standardised the education at one level all over India.
It will save cost and make education affordable to students. There is no need to pay lakhs of rupees of fees and physically move to colleges. Many colleges do not have adequate as well as QUALITY faculties to teach.
Technology have made information availability very easy. Online material is only click away. So colleges and universities teaching theory is very easily available almost FREE from online sources.
So college and universities have to change their curriculum and pedagogy completely to meet the demand of grooming students to meet their professional needs.
Colleges should be more practical and experimental oriented teaching methodology in the classroom and outside the classroom.Case study methods and site and business visits every week is necessary. Many college only arrange one visit in one semester, which is very less. Industry experts lectures needed on weekly basis.
Government should start admitting external students in their engineering colleges for Degree & Diploma as well as for ITI, who will not be attending any classes in colleges. External students will study on their own with their own sources and appear for the college exams. External students can even join industry and have on the job training and experience and also study for the certificates as external students.