Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vaginal infection wearing tight underpants panty



Question: I have got fungal infections and my doctor told me to avoid wearing shorts under the skirt. Doctor told me to apply an ointment ( ZOLE, Miconzole Nitrate IP). I cannot avoid wearing shorts as my school uniform is skirt. Is it really necessary to avoid shorts? I am embarrassed to wear skirt without shorts. Is it strictly required to avoid shorts or is there any other alternative to this disease.

Answer: Infection or itching should be reported if it is continuous and severe. Short pant fabric may be selective and if possible made of cotton, instead of synthetic. Crotch area may have design for air circulation through knitted fabric. But innerwear manufacturers are more focused on aesthetic and sex appealing designs rather than on comfort and hygiene. This are our information, but you better consult your doctor, because physical examination and detail discussion can only give you right analysis.

No comments: