Wednesday, October 20, 2010

wet panty after washing genitals?


Question: I live in India so have to wash my genitals after answering call of nature. my problem is that i my panty always gets wet after i wear them after washing my genitals feel very uncomfortable and wet. Please help me!
############# End Formmail Tranmission #############
ANSWER : If you are at home keep one specific cotton cloth or big handkerchief or small towel, which you can take along with you when you go for nature's call. After finishing nature's call and washing, wipe the excess water first with this cloth and then wear panty again. so that your panty will remain dry. When you are out, keep few tissue paper or paper napkin or a big handkerchief in your bag/purse and use it for wiping the excessive water before wearing the panty again.
------------------------------------------------------------
Question again : thank u so much for replying actually the solution that u have given am already using it but it is very inconvenient to always have something with myself to wipe.......i always imagine how others in India manage coz when we wash hands we have to wipe it then why not for genitals..water always trickles down my thighs.....if i don’t use wiping stuff...can u tell me how others manage......
Answer: Those who do not like wet panty or petticoat, they wipe like you do and answered above. Many do not wipe wash with water after urination. so urine droplets remain in vagina, labia and on pubic hair, which increases chances of urine odour and stain on panty.

No comments: